Rules and Important Information
Kindleberger Summer Festival Vendor Rules & Regulations
• Food vendors must obtain a food license from the Kalamazoo County Health and Community Services Department Environmental Health Division located at 3299 Gull Road. An application may be obtained on the Internet at www.kalcounty./Eh/food-license.html
• Any STFU MUST have a current Fire inspection sticker.
• Festival organizers work to ensure that there is a variety of great food items for sale.
• All food items must be approved by the Food Vendor Chairperson.
• Food Vendors must provide their own tents, tables, chairs, food, serving supplies, and signs as needed.
• Limited electrical power supplies are available in the park. Certain portable appliances may not be allowed due to their high power need. If there is a question, please contact the Food Vendor Chairperson.
• Vendors must remove all refuse and trash from the booth area upon departure.
• Vendors must remain for the entire duration of the event so as to limit loading and unloading conflicts with Festival visitors.
• Vendors must be set up and ready for sales to begin no later than the designated start times.
• Vendors must have at least one adult present at the booth at all times.
• Where vendor booths are in close proximity to entertainment events, volunteers are requested to minimize noise that could distract from the event.
• Vendors may park vehicles near the park temporarily for loading and unloading; vehicles must be relocated to city streets or another parking location when loading/unloading is complete; a parking map will be provided. No parking on the grass.
• The Kindleberger Summer Festival is a family-oriented, community event. Food vendors and their volunteers should demonstrate the highest level of courtesy and decorum at all times.
• In the event of outdoor weather conditions, NO Refunds will be given.
• Early teardown, no-show, or excessive noise during events could result in a future ban from any Parchment event.
Any questions, please call Nancy Eaton, 269-381-8974 or Chester Emmons, 269.276.6176